Streamline lumber imports with UFP Exports
Get North American hardwood and softwood lumber at the right quality and right price. UFP Exports is part of a family of companies with activity in countries around the globe, and with 60 years of experience in all phases of lumber manufacturing, cargo handling and export distribution.
For lumber importers, this means we have the resources to export the lumber and lumber products that you need and the expertise to serve you quickly and efficiently.
A cost-efficient, resourceful single-source lumber exporter in the US:
- We source timber from top growing areas in North America.
- We’ll meet your requirements for grade, color, texture, moisture content, dimensions and other milling characteristics.
- We source hard-to-find items, pressure-treated, custom-laminated and cut-to-size products.
lumber and specialty items for export:
WEST COAST SOFTWOOD LUMBER
- Douglas fir
- Spruce pine fir
- Hem fir
- Ponderosa pine
- White fir
- 2 ft. through 20 ft.
- Grades #1, #2, #3 and economy
SOUTHERN SOFTWOOD LUMBER
- Southern Yellow Pine, 2 ft. through 16 ft., grades saps, prime, merch and #2
- Boards/dimension (rough 4 sides), 1x4 through 1x12, 2x4 through 2x12
- Boards/dimension/timber (S4S), 1x4 through 1x2, 2x4 through 2x12, 4x4, 4x6, 6x6, 2 ft. through 20 ft., grades C, D, #1, #2 Prime, #2, #3, #4
MCA TREATED SOFTWOOD LUMBER
- Southern Yellow Pine, 1x4 through 1x12, 2x4 through 2x12, 4x4, 4x6, 6x6
- Available in KDAT
- Red & white oak
- Soft & hard maple
- Yellow poplar (tulipwood)
- Deck boards & stair stringers
- Spindles & balusters
- Handrails, posts, post caps
- Pattern stock
- Furniture stock
- Concrete forms
- Short stock (2 ft. through 6 ft.)
CAPABILITIES & SERVICES
- Pressure treating, kiln drying & heat treating
- ProWood® DuraColor™ (color-infused treatment)
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Southern Forest Products Association (SFPA) www.sfpa.org
- North American Wholesale Lumber Association (NAWLA) www.nawla.org