Last Updated:February 14, 2019
1. Collection of your Personal Information. We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply us online while using the Website. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your geographical location, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by us. This information can include: your internet protocol address, browser type, operating systems and platform, domain names, access times, visit duration, traffic data, searches, and referring website addresses. If you chose to correspond with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses. This information is used by us for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through public message boards, conversation pages, chat rooms, blogs, profile pages, or other similar services that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise publicly available for use. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. We are not responsible for privacy statements or other content on websites other than the Website.
If you choose to engage in a transaction with us through the Website, we will collect information regarding the details of that transaction in order to fulfill that order or complete that transaction. However, we do not collect or retain any of your credit or debit card information as a third party service provider processes your financial information.
We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services, potential new services that may be offered, the Website, or other matters.
2. Use of your Personal Information. We may collect and use your personal information to operate the Website, to deliver the goods or services you have requested, and to make improvements to the Website. Where appropriate, we may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates as well as other agencies, organizations, or individuals for the purpose of providing additional services and assistance. However, we will not disclose information to other third party agencies, organizations, or individuals unless you are informed of the possibility of such disclosure when you initially provide the personally identifiable information to us.
If you supply us with your address (mailing or e-mail) online, you may receive periodic mailings from us or our affiliates with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings (whether by e-mail or paper mail), please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please provide us with your exact name, mailing address, and e-mail address.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our user lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, and telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, we may share your data with trusted partners to help us perform services, perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, fulfill orders you have placed on the Website, or fulfill the purpose for which you have provided it (such as for contests or promotions). All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Company, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may keep track of the pages users visit within the Website in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content within the Website to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect the security of the Website or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others; (b) enforce the Website Terms and Condition or Term of Sale (if applicable), including for billing and collection purposes; (c) to take any precautions against liability we deem necessary or advisable; (d) to respond to judicial process and subpoenas; or (e) to the extent permitted under provisions of applicable federal, state, or local law and/or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety or welfare.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to transfer or collect information through a graphic image request. Web beacons can be used, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may collect information through web beacons about your web browsing activities such as the address of the page you are visiting, the address of the referrer page you previously visited, the time you are viewing the page, your browsing environment, and your display settings. We may use the information we collect through web beacons:
- To understand traffic patterns and the number of visitors to our network of websites, our affiliates’ websites, and other non-Company websites with whom we partner;
- To understand how you use and interact with our products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To optimize and personalize your browsing experience;
- To provide anonymous individual and/or aggregate auditing, research, modeling and reporting;
- To provide you relevant advertising and content; and
- To determine which email messages sent by us, or our agent, were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon.
Turning off your cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address, but unique information will not be recorded.
Third Party Analytics. We may use third party web analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics, including Google’s AdWords. These services help us analyze how our Website is used, and information collected as part of these services is automatically sent to the service provider. To learn more about Google Analytics and an opt-out browser add-on, please click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Do Not Track. Your web browser may have a “Do Not Track” feature that is intended to automatically inform websites you visit to not track your online activities. Our Website does not process or respond to these “Do Not Track” signals from your browser.
Interest-Based and Personalized Advertising. With the data we have collected on your activities on the Website or through other interactions with us, we may provide advertising personalized to your individual interests, and we may share such information with third party vendors. We may also work with online advertising vendors to provide you with ads that you may find relevant. These ads may appear on our Website or on the websites of third parties. In addition, these ads may be based upon information collected by us or third parties.
To opt out of certain of the personalized advertising, you may be able to adjust settings on your browser or on your mobile device. Please see the documentation associated with your browser and mobile device for more information. In addition, the Digital Advertising Alliance provides information on how to opt out of personalized advertising; for more information, please click here: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.
4. Security of your Personal Information. We take commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled environment protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: 2801 East Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, Attn: Marketing.
UFP Granger, LLC UFP218web@ufpi.com (574) 277-7670