GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – May 10, 2016 – Deckorators®, the leading brand in composite decking, railings, balusters, post caps and more, is pleased to announce the launch of a new website that goes beyond ordinary. The redesigned Deckorators.com features a fresh look, easier navigation and a wealth of tools, insights and inspiration to help professionals and their customers create truly unique outdoor living spaces.
Dealers and contractors count on Deckorators to be a one-stop source for quality products that make every aspect of a deck stand out from the rest. The clean, intuitive design of the new Deckorators.com makes it easier to interact with the brand on any computer, smartphone or tablet. In fact, the site is optimized for mobile viewing to meet the needs of on-the-go users.
At Deckorators.com, pros now have more fluid access to a wide variety of Deckorators resources including:
- Comprehensive new product pages with videos, installation instructions, technical information, frequently asked questions and more.
- New Deck Visualizer software that helps pros give clients a vivid preview of their customized dream deck.
- An educational blog offering useful tips from product experts and news on the latest industry trends.
- A photo gallery and Lifestyle page to inspire and ignite customer ideas for personalized outdoor spaces.
- Pro.deckorators.com, a pro-only site featuring robust programs designed to increase business opportunities.
“At Deckorators, we believe our unique selection of products should be easy to sell and our partners should have all the tools necessary to do that,” said Chris Camfferman, director of category marketing. “Our easy-to-use new website is designed to support, educate and inspire pros — and give them even more confidence endorsing our brand.”
Deckorators.com is available in multiple languages through a website translator tool located in the site’s footer.
Deckorators, the first name in deck railing and accessories and the originator of the round aluminum baluster, is a brand of Universal Consumer Products, Inc., a subsidiary of Universal Forest Products, Inc. Deckorators started the low-maintenance aluminum balusters category with the Classic Series and has since led the industry with many new and innovative deck railing accessory products. Its approach to developing exciting and distinct deck products allows both DIYers and builders the opportunity to express personal creativity on their deck, as they do in their homes.
To learn more about Deckorators railing and railing accessories, visit www.deckorators.com or call 800-332-5724.
Follow Deckorators on Twitter: @Deckorators