UFP Morristown has the people, product offerings and services that others just can’t provide. You can count on our highly trained staff, extensive manufacturing capabilities, and large inventory to meet your needs – every time.
When you want to hear, “Yes, we can do that for you,” contact UFP Morristown. Our sales, design and production employees have accumulated decades of experience in their respective fields, and they are ready to exceed your expectations. No problem is too complex.
- Our highly trained sales team understands the specific production and shipping needs of customers. They provide on-site evaluations, offer ideas to improve production and lower costs, and offer flexible payment terms.
- Our knowledgeable designers use the latest tools to provide customers with a consistent, proven process of designing and engineering crates, pallets, skids and concrete forms.
- We have our own fleet of trucks and drivers for same-day orders and offer advanced dry interior and exterior storage.
- Our production teams have dedicated quality inspectors who work from customer-specific criteria.
- Our customer service department is focused on expediting the order process and offering
UFP Morristown’s facilities in Morristown and Church Hill, Tenn., have 13 high-speed production saws, truss presses and CNC routers to meet any design specification, plus 25 flexible assembly stations that can quickly shift to meet real-time orders. And we are continually updating our facilities to meet the needs of our customers. We offer advanced dry interior and exterior storage. A quick phone call or email can get your stored pallets or crates delivered within hours.
You can count on the logistics team at UFP Morristown to get what you need where you need – on time, every time.
Since 1955, there’s one thing that the companies of Universal Forest Products have consistently done: grow.
Together, we’ve grown our brand portfolio. We’ve grown our product lines. But, most importantly, we’ve grown our reputation—based on our commitment to deliver the absolute best products and service possible. Not only because it’s what you expect, but also because it’s what we demand.
Local Company. Global Family.
UFP Morristown is part of the Universal Forest Products family of companies, a multibillion-dollar business with approximately 100 affiliates throughout North America and Australia that supply wood, wood-composite and non-wood products to three markets: retail, construction and industrial. As a part of the Universal family of companies, we have access to additional resources to serve you regardless of your project or location.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Universal Forest Products is rooted in Midwestern values of hard work, honesty, and a roll-up-your-sleeves determination. And we emulate those values. You can count on us as a reliable supplier and project team member that has helped grow the success of many of our customers over the years.