Protect and Organize Equipment.
When the jobsite always changes, you need to keep your gear protected and organized. Collaborating with industry leader GEMSTAR™ Custom Hard Cases, we can help you get even the most delicate equipment to work, safely and securely.
Our engineers will listen to you and design a case customized for your product.
Cases engineered to order – from the outside in:
Tips for designing a custom case:
- Built to keep the enemy out – whether it’s water, fire, dust, chemicals, static electricity – even electromagnetic interference
- Engineered to protect against drops, bangs and vibrations
- High-density polyethylene molded to exact specs
- Cut-to-spec foam to cradle each component
- Many configuration, hardware, handle, wheel and caster options
- Custom tooling capabilities for truly custom cases & inserts
- Custom color matching, graphics so your company will stand out
- Logos & graphics can also be added
- Begin while your product is still in the design stage to get the best protection, function and value.
- Start with the critical requirements. Are items fragile? Must they be placed in a certain way inside the case? Does the case need to fit in a specific space, such as on a storage shelf inside a van? Do you want your case to be branded with corporate colors and logo?
- What kind of protection do your items need? Too little, and your valuable equipment can get damaged. Too much, and you’ve added unnecessary weight and cost.
- Think about who will be using the case, and where they will be using it. Will it need to be hauled through an airport? Lugged across rocky terrain? Exposed to weather? How often will contents be removed? Knowing the who-what-where will result in the most efficient design.
- Identify details. List all pieces that need to be carried in addition to the equipment: power cords, cables, literature, batteries, etc. Including these details up front ensures that your custom case will have a space for them.
- Work with a partner who can meet you face to face, take the time to talk to you, and thoroughly understand your product and how to protect it.